Clementines are a type of citrus fruit that is closely related to mandarins. They are small and round, with a thin, easy-to-peel skin. Clementines are also seedless, making them a popular snack choice.
If you’re looking for a delicious, nutritious snack, look no further than the humble clementine! Here are 10 FAQs about this tasty fruit:
1. What exactly is a clementine?
2. Where do clementines come from?
3. How many calories are in a clementine?
4. What are the health benefits of clementines?
5. Are there any other uses for clementines besides eating them raw?
6. How long do clementines last?
7. How should I store my clementines?
8. Can I freeze clementines?
9. What happens if I eat too many clementines?
10. Where can I buy clementines?